Saturday 16 May 2015

Been a while!



Hey guys


It's been a while since my last post so I'm here with an update. 
Been a hard month. Well, that's a massive understatement but as a conflict of this my design work has kind of gone down the pan for the last month or two. 
Think I'm managing to pull my head back around and I've got a damn few nice new things coming in. After two years of debating it I've finally got around to making a Graphic Novel. Let's just say that it's going to be a little controversial (well shit, I don't find it in the slightest!) and that quite a lot of people are going to be pissed off with it's contents. I love extra publicity I guess! 

I really haven't done much in the way of design since my last post. As stated, I haven't had time at all. I am pleased to announce I've finally got around to making a Facebook page though (four years late!)


So we both know you didn't come here to read how I'm doing. Let's see if I can pull some pretty pictures for you to look at

aha. Here we go. I've done another few designs for THESOCKNATION. You'll have to imagine them on socks for now, just until they're printed.




Thanks for reading guys. Be sure to leave my page a like!
GM

No comments:

Post a Comment