Wednesday 11 February 2015

Update time






Hey guys, doing an update of what's going on in the design world. 


So last post I mentioned the updated website and all the rest. I've been pretty busy since with quite a few posters and a lot of printing. I'll get to that in a second.


So I had a meeting with PINETREE, a company dedicated to business start-ups. And, the pretty awesome news is that they're personally helping me up with accountants, a business plan and funding! 
It'll take maybe a month or two to roll out the paperwork and officially register my brand however I'll be able to get all the resources to finally fully complete it. Which is phenomenal! (also pretty handy since so far it's cost me a damned small fortune!

Hopefully will be showing updates as we go on that one. Paperwork isn't my forte but I'll get there. 

Right, so on to some work that I've been doing. 
Since I've had that ridiculously awesome printer delivered I've had a ton of printing jobs. Got a ton of empty cartridges for recycling which I'm going to assume is a good sign. 
Here's a copy of my favorite ones so far.






Pretty happy with the outcomes - I had a very limited deadline so there's still a few modifications that I could make but the clients are happy so who am I (a ridiculous annoying personal critic) to judge?

Anyway, that's it for this time. Thanks for reading guys.

Grant.

No comments:

Post a Comment